Payment & Shipping Terms:
bismaleimide triazine resin,
Ortho-Diallyl Bisphenol A Bismaleimide Resin BAP118A for Electric / Molding
1, Name:BAP 118 A, Ortho-Diallyl Bisphenol A Bismaleimide
2, CAS No.:1745-89-7
3, Appearance:Yellow liquid
4, Use:Electrics, laminates, moldings, Co-agent for peroxide curing systems, Antioxidant in rubber, Adhesive for high-temperature resin systems, Modification with thermoplastics
5, Fuction:Modify the BMI processing temperature, Increase the heat resistance and toughness
BAP 118 A is bis-allylphenol compounds with heat-curable reactive groups supplied in
highly viscous form. The viscosity can be reduced by heating or by diluting with organic solvents.
BAP 118 A can be combined easily with IMIDE 528 by melt blending to obtain a resin
system resistant to high temperatures.
1. Electrics, laminates, moldings.
2. Co-agent for peroxide curing systems
3. Antioxidant in rubber
4. Adhesive for high-temperature resin systems
5. Modification with thermoplastics
≥ 90.0 %
1. Modify the BMI processing temperature
2. Increase the heat resistance and toughness